- Current Location
- Recent Searches
- No places found for the term
Rewards PointsThis rate is available to Rewards members who have earned enough points to redeem (Maximum occupancy of 2 adults not including children.)
Government / Military
Destination has Changed
You will be redirected to the Hotel Search Results page.
Leaders in Pet-Friendly Hotels
At Best Western® Hotels & Resorts, we know your pet is an extension of your family; one that you don’t want to leave behind when you travel.
With more than 1,600 pet-friendly hotels across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, you and your pet will be sure to find a comfortable home away from home.
Some pet-friendly hotels offer dedicated places to walk your dog, waste facilities, and will provide recommendations on pet-friendly parks, stores, and even pet-friendly restaurants.
Best Western is pleased to welcome dogs to many of our hotels. Many hotels will accept cats, birds and other small animals. Please verify with the hotel prior to your stay as policies vary by hotel.
- Best Western pet-friendly hotels allow up to two domestic dogs in a rented room, with a maximum size of 80 lbs. per animal. Other pet types such as cats, birds, monkeys, snakes, or other animals are allowed at the discretion of each property and require prior approval.
- There may be a maximum charge of $30 per day for each room with a pet or multiple pets, or a maximum charge per week of $150. A refundable damage deposit of up to $150 per stay may be required of all guests with a pet.
- When making your reservation at a pet-friendly hotel, it is recommended that you call the hotel directly if you have specific pet related questions and to guarantee availability of a pet-friendly room.
Search for destination and filter your results to find pet-friendly hotels in that area.
Watch Jordan and his furry friend explore the outdoors in beautiful Colorado Springs and stay in one of Best Westerns 1,600 pet-friendly hotels!
Top Tips When Traveling With Your Pets
- Research basic information about pet-friendly hotels and make reservations in advance.
- Visit your vet to get a health certificate and proof of any necessary shots, and any medication your pet needs. For air travel, you need a health certificate issued within 10 days of your trip.
- Make sure your pet has the proper ID, including a collar with a current ID tag.
Don’t forget any of these pet-friendly necessities:
- Crate or carrier labeled with your name and contact information, as well as marked "Live Animals" for air travel
- Eating/drinking bowls
- Pooper scooper/litter box/plastic bags
- Extra leash/collar
- Treats and Toys
- First aid supplies (bandages, ointment, medications, etc.)
- Once you arrive, take your pet on a long walk to stretch their legs, drain their energy and enjoy the property.
- Allow your pet to get comfortable in the new space.
- Some Best Western hotels will welcome you and your pet with a new blanket and treat making your pet feel right at home.